We’re gearing up for that special day to love on Dad! We’ve got 5 recommendations on how to spoil your Dad this Father’s Day.
- Dine-in at Urban Eats. Bring Dad in during Father’s Day weekend for his favorite dish! Is Dad all about an early breakfast to avoid the crowds? Maybe he’s looking for an awesome burger and beer for lunch or dinner. Or maybe he wants to be treated to a killer brunch on his day. Bring Dad in his way. We’re open from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. on Friday and Saturday; 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Sunday.
- Order Dad’s favorite menu items to-go. If Dad wants to enjoy his day at home, call in his order at 832.834.4417 and we’ll have it ready for you. For large orders, give us a 24-hour notice by calling in your order or email us at email@example.com. Let us know what time and day you’d like to pick up.
- Gift Dad some of our favorite Houston made market finds. We’ve got some great finds within our market! Here’s a few we love.
- Modern Vintage simplifies cocktails. Just add your spirit of choice with their cocktail syrup and you’ve got an easy cocktail that is perfect every time.
- Salsa Maya is a habanero aioli that is literally good on anything. We think every turkey sandwich Dad makes deserves to be smothered in this spicy aioli.
- Java Pura Coffee is our coffee roasting partner and they roast a special blend just for our restaurant’s coffee program. Pick up a bag of our locally roasted coffee beans for the perfect cup of coffee at home for Dad.
- Scotty’s Stout Sauerkraut needs to be at Dad’s next summer cookout. Top it on your grilled burger or bratwurst and taste how it transforms!
- Bar Chef’s Houston adds versatility to your kitchen. Stir them into your iced coffee or shake them into your favorite cocktail.
- Cascabel Salsa Gourmet is a spicy aioli that brings dishes to life. Spice up your chicken recipes, add it into shrimp tacos—the possibilities are endless.
- Build a custom basket from our market just for Dad. Love all of the items we mentioned above? Make it into a custom basket. Anything found in our market can be made into a custom basket. Make it yourself with baskets that we provide or have us put it together for you. We have basket options available in $35 / $50 / $75 options. See more details about our baskets here.
- Keep it simple with an Urban Eats gift card. You can’t go wrong with gifting Dad options. Stop in at our restaurant at 3414 Washington Avenue to purchase a gift card that can be loaded with any amount.
No matter how you celebrate Dad this year, we are sending a very Happy Father’s Day to all of the great Dads out there. Enjoy your day!