The big game is happening on Sunday, February 7 and we’ve got our Big Game Menu ready for kick off! We’ve put together some of our favorite menu items to watch the game in style.
Big Game Food Menu
- House-Smoked Wings served with bread and butter pickles, house-made blue cheese and ranch dressing. Available in 1 dozen for $18 and 2 dozen for $34.
- Meat & Cheese Boards are available for $25 to feed 2-4 or $50 to feed 8-10.
- Sandwich Trays are available in a small size for $30 to feed 4-6 or large size for $55 to feed 8-10. Available in the following options: Turkey/Provolone, Pastrami/Cheddar, Ham/Gouda, Caprese with pesto or an assortment of all 4.
- Pinwheel Trays are available in a small size for $25 to feed 4-6 or large size for $45 to feed 8-10. Available in the following options: Turkey/Provolone, Pastrami/Cheddar, Ham/Gouda, Caprese with pesto or an assortment of all 4.
- Assorted Sandwich & Pinwheel Tray is available for $50 to feed 8-10.
- Mini Flat Bread Pizzas available for $12 for 3 or $22 for 6. Available in the following options: Meatza Supreme (Marinara, Mozzarella, Pepperoni, Meatloaf, Bacon, Mushroom, Bell Pepper & Onion) and Pesto Caprese (Pesto, Mozzarella, Grape Tomato and Pine Nuts).
- Build-your-own Cowboy or Cowgirl Slider Pack is available for $24 for 6 sliders. This pack includes a fully cooked Salisbury Steak Burger or Grilled Chicken, Bacon, Cheddar, Onion Strings, BBQ and Pepper Relish. All packaged separately to be assembled at home. Packs can include both slider options with 3 of each.
Big Game Mixed Craft Beer 6-Pack
- 8th Wonder: Dome Faux’m Cream Ale
- NOLA Brewing: 7th Street Lemon Basil Wheat
- No Label: 1980 Kolsch
- Buffalo Bayou Brewing: 1836 Copper Ale
- Shiner: Light Blonde
- Back Pew: Blue Testament American Pale Lager
Place your order by calling us at 832.834.4417 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Orders are due at 2 p.m. on Friday, February 5 and pick up will be available between 12 and 3 p.m. on Sunday, February 7. Our restaurant is located at 3414 Washington Avenue.